Benromach was founded in 1898 and is located
to the north of Forres, but was barely able to get into production
before it was closed due to financial difficulties. It did
manage to produce from 1909 until the war and has had several
owners since. Its
has been available only through independent
bottlers. It was purchased in 1992 by Gordon and McPhail and
is expected to re-open at any time.
and sherry notes.
with wood and sherry aplenty.
||Hint of sweetness
with some smoke.